Beef Enchiladas II. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. Serve with a green salad or beans and rice.
Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, on the prepared baking dish. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey. You can cook Beef Enchiladas II using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas II
- Prepare 1 lb of Heb ground beef.
- It’s bunch of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 packages of Kraft sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of tortillas.
Serve with a green salad or beans and rice.. I love that there are so many variations of Beef Enchiladas in this big-wide-world. Simple ones, filled with a plain cooked beef filling then topped with enchilada sauce and (lots of) cheese. Roll up and place, seam down, in baking pan.
Beef Enchiladas II step by step
- Cook ground beef in skillet. Add ur normal spices. I used garlic, season all & onion powder. Add onions till beef is cooked thru..
- Throw about 3/4 cup of kraft cheddar cheese in ground beef skillet. Let it melt..
- Meanwhile cheese is melting on beef skillet. Open can of enchilada sauce & can of cream of mushroom. In a bowl, mix both sauces. With a mixer mix well until mushroom pieces dont appear..
- Ready to assemble. Place ur cheese beef mixture in tortilla roll and seam down in a 9'x13' pan. Add sauce on top and cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Pour extra red sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle cilantro over enchiladas before serving. Then stir in the garlic, chili powder, cumin, and sugar. Add beef roast, then sprinkle taco seasoning and chili powder over the beef. This beef enchilada recipe is really so simple, that you might have all the ingredients you need already on hand.