Mexican Soup. You can make a traditional Mexican soup, menudo, that can be made with offal, the cast-off parts like pigs feet or beef tongue. Or you can incorporate green chilies with chicken or pork to make a. See more ideas about Mexican soup, Mexican food recipes, Recipes.
Mexican Lentil Soup, or Sopa de Lentejas This savory and aromatic soup is great for your troop. It reminds us of the pleasant memories of the past and a warm taste of home. Soups are the perfect way to start a meal, whichever country you are in. You can cook Mexican Soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Soup
- You need 2 can of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Black refried beans.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 dash of Half and half.
- Prepare 4 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Bullion Cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Red chili powder.
- It’s 1 of Paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salsa.
- It’s 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of per bowl.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s 12 of Tortilla chips.
They not only introduce you to the regional flavours, but also tune up your digestive system in anticipation of the meal to come! On a cold, dreary day, this soup hits the spot. Cornmeal gives it the rich, comforting consistency of porridge. And charred scallions, onions, and chiles give it a smoky flavor.
Mexican Soup step by step
- Cool the garlic in a pan with a titch of oil..
- Mix 1 can corn and 1 can beans in pot..
- Combine in pot..
- Add 2 bullion cubes and 2 cups water..
- Add refried beans and more corn..
- Add all spices..
- Whisk. Add splash of half and half. Whisk again..
- Add some flour, water, then sugar. Do this until flour water and sugar is gone..
- Whisk. Let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour into bowl. Add sour cream and cheese. Eat tortilla chips on the side..
Soup might not be at the top of your Mexican to-do list, but it will be after you try out these recipes! The Pinto Bean Soup is a total keeper and the Roasted Poblano Soup is one of the most popular recipes. Mexican Vegetable Soup – A deliciously healthy, low fat, low calorie soup that's packed with lots of vegetables! It has so much delicious Mexican fresh flavor and perfect for serving any day of the year. Download Mexican soup stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.