taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco soup
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 4 each of jalapeno pepper ,chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of 15oz pinto been.
- You need 1 can of 15oz kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of 15 oz whole kernel corn,drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz Mexican-style stewed tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of 15oz diced tomatos with chilies.
- You need 2 can of 4 1/2oz diced green chiles.
- You need 1 can of 4.6oz black olive,drained and sliced, optinal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of corn chips,for dipping.
- You need 1 of sour cream,for garnish.
- You need 1 of sliced jalapenos,for garnish.
- You need 1 of grated cheese of your choice ,for garnish.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
taco soup step by step
- brown ground beef,onions,and 3 jalapenos in skillet. drain excess fat,then transfer to large stockpot..
- add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, & taco seasoning and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour on stove ..
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!