You can cook Taco Soup! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup!
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed or rotell tomatos.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of favorite taco sauce. (i save all the taco condiments when i go out to grab something to eat. i will use all of them in this dish lol).
- You need 1 of you are going to need good corn chips, some good cheedar chesse shreaded, and some sour cream!.
Taco Soup! step by step
- Start frying the hamburger meat, while its getting started cut up your onion..
- Add onion and then after the meat starts to brown a little more add the garlic.
- I prefer to brown it good/ well done. When it is well done, add chilli powder, cumin, and salt. pour a little water over it so I can mix well. cook it a good 3 or 4 mins on medium low..
- Now add all the cans to the mix. Do Not drain..
- If you want more liquid you can always add more water..
- Now add the taco sauce and stir. I let it simmer for about 10 mins and then sit about 5..
- pour you a bowl, top with cheese and sour cream then crush corn chips over the top. My teenagers devour this. You can also top with jale peppers if you want more heat!.