Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos.
You can cook Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos
- You need 1 lb of steak.
- It’s 2 of limes juiced.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of little bit of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of queso fresco.
- You need of lime wedges.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 can of black beans (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa of your choice.
Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos step by step
- Place the steak in a bowl and marinate in the lime juice for a half hour..
- Mix together all the spices and coat the steak.
- Cook the steak on the grill or stove top with a small amount of olive oil until cooked to your liking, then slice into small fajita slices.
- (optional) Rinse a can of black beans and put in a pan on the stove with 1/2 of the chopped onions and cook until tender, with salt and pepper..
- Serve the steak with warmed tortillas, queso fresco, bean and onion mixture, raw onions, avocado, and slices of lime for on top, and optional salsa.
- Prepare your tacos with the steak, queso fresco and whatever toppings you want!.