Coley's Taco Soup.
You can have Coley's Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coley's Taco Soup
- It’s 1 cup of Ground Lean Turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes With Green Chillies.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Crushed Garlic.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Potato.
Coley's Taco Soup instructions
- Cook grounded turkey in oil till it turns brown on medium heat.
- Add taco seasoning to turkey.
- Remove turkey and place onion , green peppers and garlic in pan cook till almost clear.
- Open and drain veggies from cans and add to pot with 2/3 water on medium heat.
- Add turkey and cooked veggies to pot with canned veggies ; let cook for 15-20.
- Serve with sour cream and cheese on top when done.