taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook taco soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taco soup
- You need of soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 3 can of undrained chili.
- It’s 1 can of undrained whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasonings.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes undrained.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of corn chips.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
taco soup step by step
- cook beef and onion in a dutch oven over med.-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.. drain off fat.
- add beans,corn, tomatoes, chilies,taco season,ranch mix,and water in to beef and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer,uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- spoon soup into bowls and top with desired toppings.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!