Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ).
You can cook Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup )
- You need of meatballs.
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat.
- You need 2 cup of Jasmine Rice..
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of for the soup.
- It’s 3 of carrots peeled and cut.
- It’s 3/4 of of the pot full of water.
- Prepare 2 of mexican squash *calabasitas*.
- Prepare 3 of stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 of potatoes cut into 4.
- It’s 2 of corn cut in 2.
- It’s 1 packages of Goya seasoning achiote and Culiantro.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cabagge.
Caldo de Albondigas ( Meatball Soup ) instructions
- Put the Ground meat on a bowl and add the egg and rice in the bowl and mix it with your hands..
- Then start forming balls and fill the pot with 3/4 of water. Put it on Med high heat. Then add the meatballs in the hot water..
- After that add the potato pieces After you see the meatballs floating..
- After 25 or 30 min of boiling add the carrots, and celery and 3 TBS salt . then cover it and let it boil. After maybe 25 min uncover and add the calabazitas cut in pieces and the sliced cabbage and add the package of Goya seasoning.and let it boil 15 min and Enjoy….