You can cook Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of garlic, onion, salt&pepper.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- It’s 2 can of rotel.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 can of corn.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown beef w/ garlic, onion, s&p; (not "1" of each, just season to taste).
- browned beef, seasoning packets, cans in crock pot.
- simmer on low while at work.
- Stuff Face!.