Caldo de Res (beef soup).
You can have Caldo de Res (beef soup) using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caldo de Res (beef soup)
- You need 5 lb of beef shank.
- You need 5 lb of beef soup meat.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- You need 2 of onions cut large slices.
- You need 2 clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of carrots cut in large chunks.
- It’s 3 of celery cut large chunks.
- It’s 6 of potatoes cut in large chunks.
- Prepare 4 of whole corn cobs 1/2.
- You need 3 of squash cut large chunks.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage cut large slices.
Caldo de Res (beef soup) instructions
- place meat in 12 qt pot. Fill pot half full with water. Add onions and garlic. cook until meat is brown..
- Add salt, carrots, corn, celery, and potatoes. Cook until potatoes are soft. Add squash and cabbage cook until squash is tender. Serve with lemon, hot sauce and chips or tortillas.