Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup. A delicious Mexican dish of pork simmered in tomatillos and chiles. Serve with white beans and rice. Maki Soup (Filipino-Chinese Pork Tenderloin Soup)Salu Salo Recipes.
The best Pork Carnitas recipe, that elusive combination of incredible juicy flavour AND golden The best of the best of Mexican food, seasoned pork is slow cooked until tender before gently teasing Can I use pork tenderloin? Sorry to say it's not suitable for this recipe. Tenderloin is too lean so the. You can have Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup
- Prepare 2 can of 15oz each white hominy.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 1.25oz white chicken chili seasoning, mccormick.
- It’s 1 can of 7oz. diced green chiles,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of silver tequila, jose cuervo.
- Prepare 3 cup of low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 lb of pork tenderloin cut into bite size pieces.
Chipotle Pork Tenderloin recipe grilled pork tenderloin in marinade with chipotle chiles in adobo, garlic, orange juice, oregano and cumin. For today's Chipotle Pork Tenderloin recipe, I chose to grill the pork, to add some extra charr and smokiness to enhance the Mexican flavor. Cubes of pork tenderloin were swimming in a tangy tomatillo sauce, just The main components seemed to be pork tenderloin cooked in a flavorful salsa verde, two things I figured I could do. I served the tender, tangy pork with toasted tortillas, Mexican red rice, bacon-y black beans, and a stiff.
Mexican Pork Tenderloin Soup step by step
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients except cilantro and salt and pepper, mix thoroughly..
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours..
- Stir in cilantro and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve hot..
A lean pork tenderloin, rubbed with Mexican adobo and grilled or broiled to give you a great tasting, smoky, tender piece of meat. Pork tenderloin is the leanest cut of pork, in fact it's just as lean as a skinless chicken breast, and it doesn't take long to cook, which makes it perfect for busy weeknights. This is a wonderful marinade for pork chops or a pork tenderloin. Please see description below video for ingredients. Empty the envelopes of soup mix on cutting board and use rolling pin or back of big spoon to crush up the soup mix as best you can.