Chicken Enchilada Soup.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Soup using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Picked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Hot pepper.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of corn.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roasted garlic.
- It’s 5 cup of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 quart of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic (mince).
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare of Spices / Herb.
- You need 2 tbsp of cayenne.
- You need 3 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of sea salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of white pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 1 of handful tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of handful Monterey Jack cheese.
Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- Prep soup ingredients: small dice pepper, tomato, picked peper, onion. Cut chicken into small bite sized pieces..
- Saute chicken cuts in olive oil, season with cayenne and chilli powder, till lightly browned and juices have seeped into pan. Deglaze with wine..
- Remove chicken from pan. Add the rest of your ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Enough heat to have a light boil. Add in chicken and cook for another 10 minutes..
- Serve and garnish with cheese and tortilla chips.