albondigas en chipotle sauce (spicy meatballs soup). Flavorful beef and pork meatballs simmer in a spicy tomato broth in this authentic Mexican dish. This classic Mexican meatball soup is surprisingly simple to It was very mild on the spicy scale. I am a little leary of cooking raw meat in the sauce and using the sauce.
How to Make Albóndigas al chipotle (spicy meatball soup). This hearty albóndigas soup recipe is aromatic and packed with herbs and spices. A classic winter comfort food, it's perfect for any occasion. You can cook albondigas en chipotle sauce (spicy meatballs soup) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of albondigas en chipotle sauce (spicy meatballs soup)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of of chipotle in adobe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of rice.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 can of of tomato pure.
- You need 10 of tomatos.
- It’s 1 of mint.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
This albóndigas soup recipe is near and dear to my heart because it is my favorite of all of the recipes I learned from my mom. These delicious saucy albondigas or spicy meatballs are made with chipotle chile peppers and braised in delicious, Tex Mex inspired tomato sauce. Albondigas are a delicious Mexican meatball soup. My veganized "meaty" meatballs and Chipotle sauce are perfect together! 💚Follow me on Instagram for more.
albondigas en chipotle sauce (spicy meatballs soup) step by step
- cook the tomatoes.
- chop the onion.
- in a bowl you mix the rice ,onion,mint,egg and salt.
- blend the cook tomatoes with the tomato sauce and chipotle.
- ****THE CHIPOTLE IS VERY SPICY SO DEPENDS ON YOU HOW SPICY YOU WANT IT I. usually use the whole can ***.
- in a big pan heat oil.
- add the blended sauce to the heat oil n simmer for 5minutes them add 3 to 4 cups of water.
- peal clean and chop the potatoes in big puecesand drop on the sauce.
- star making the meat balls and drop on the sauce reduce heat and let cook for 30 minutes or till is reduce to tick sauce and the meatballs are done add salt to taste.
- **you can serve by itselt or with white rice ***.
Albondigas (Spanish for meatballs) soup is a traditional Mexican dish best served when the temperatures begin to If concerned about heat or spiciness from the chipotles, no need to worry. Chipotles are relatively mild with a depth of smokiness that adds a. Paired with rice and a salad they make a very satisfying meal. You can use beef,lamb,pork or any combination. Albondigas soup is a traditional Mexican meatball soup ("albondigas" means "meatballs" in Spanish) that my mother has cooked for our family for How to Make Albondigas Soup.