Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo.
You can have Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- You need 8 oz of package of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar of mild/medium/hot salsa (can also use pico de gallo).
- It’s 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- It’s 4 1/2 oz of package of Chef's Cupboard Tortilla Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 bag of of tortilla chips/strips (your favorite).
- It’s 6 cup of of instant white rice (already boiled per box).
Rob's Spicy Mexican Soup Gumbo step by step
- Make Instant White Rice per instructions on box.
- Brown ground beef/turkey in skillet.
- Cook Tortilla soup per instructions on package.
- Serve as follows per serving: Put white rice & ground beef in bowl..
- Pour at least 1 laddle of Tortilla soup over rice & beef combo..
- Put couple large tablespoons of salsa/pico de gallo in the bowl..
- Put a dolup of sour cream on top of salsa.
- Cover with shredded cheese & tortilla chips. Then serve..
- (Optional) Add choice of hot sauce, I prefer Cholula..