Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup.
You can cook Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup
- Prepare of caldo.
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 bag of of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 4 of whole corns.
- You need 5 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 3 of chicken cubes.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice to taste.
- You need 2 gallon of water.
- It’s 1 of i use about 6 bags of sazon.
- It’s 3 can of tomatoe sauce.
- You need of rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of chicken cube.
- Prepare 2 of bags of sazon.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 4 cup of water.
Caldo de Pollo – chicken soup step by step
- fill pot with water.
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil.
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked…
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside.
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro.
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro.
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft.
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy.