You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 can of Mexican stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans with liquid.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
Taco Soup instructions
- In skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink. Place in 5-6 qt slow cooker..
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes, chili beans, and 1 cup water and mix well..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 1-2 hours..
- Serve over crushed tortillas and garnish with cheese and sour cream..