Mexican black bean soup. Of course, you're welcome to use a batch of homecooked beans, but this recipe is most handy for those days when you get home from work and need a no-thinking-involved meal, so we'll use a simple can of beans and get an equally stellar result. Douglas Cullen, This blog generates income via ads and affiliate links which earn us a small commission. There are many versions of a Mexican Black Bean soup throughout Mexico.
Watch how to make the best black bean soup! This vegetarian black bean soup recipe is so easy to make with canned beans. You can make it as spicy as you'd like. You can cook Mexican black bean soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican black bean soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked black bean.
- You need 1 of capsicum diced.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- You need 3 handful of spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Oil to season.
Using a potato masher, coarsely crush some of the beans. Add the sausage to the beans, along with the lime juice and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. A silky smooth black bean soup, perfect for this Autumnal weather. full recipe can be found in my book 'Keep it Vegan'. Mexican black bean soup is a high-fiber and low-fat vegetarian soup.
Mexican black bean soup instructions
- In a pot heat 3tbsp oil, add sliced onions, after it turns golden brown add 2tsp of taco seasoning mix, then ginger garlic paste & tomato. Fry untill it leaves the oil..
- Add the vegetables. Stir for 3-4mins.
- Add the cooked beans & adjust the salt to taste..
- Add desired amt of water which is left from cooked beans. Allow it to boil for 10-15mins..
- Enjoy as soup or with a bowl of rice & sliced avacadoes for a fulfilling meal..
Check the ingredients on your spices to make sure there are no hidden additives, since all the other ingredients- including the black beans, onions, garlic, and basil-are all naturally. Add the sausage to the beans, along with the lime juice and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. Mexican Black Bean Soup is packed with veggies and Mexican spices that warm you up on a chilly day. Add black beans, spices, salt to taste and veggie broth. Finally stir in the nutritional yeast and lime juice.