Crockpot taco soup with beer. This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make. Ground beef is simmered with taco seasoning along with a variety of beans and vegetables. Top the soup with crunchy tortilla chips or tortilla strips (found in the salad and croutons section of the supermarket) or garnish the soup with chopped fresh.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it I also added the dressing and the taco seasoning to the meat before adding to the crock pot. Top with cheese, chips, and sour cream. Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup with beer
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- It’s 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare of I onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- It’s 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- It’s 5-6 of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Ground cumin.
- It’s to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Serve soup with optional toppings or as is 🙂 DELISH! This hearty Crock-Pot Cheese, Beer & Bratwurst Soup recipe is perfect for a cold and chilly winter day or serve it for the big game. A super cheesy soup loaded with a ton of bratwurst sausages, carrots, onion, beer and just a touch of mustard to bring the whole soup together! Taco pizza – use taco sauce as the "pizza sauce", top with taco meat, beans if desired, and plenty of cheese.
Crockpot taco soup with beer step by step
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Bake and top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives The most tender and flavorful beef tacos, made right in the crockpot or Instant Pot! Simmering all day gives the taco meat an amazing texture! Since we all know I'm a huge fan of the pork, I don't think this needs much describing. Slow cooked in beer with some taco-like spices, then pulled until tender and topped with guacamole, jalapeño lime sour cream, fresh mango chunks. Make Taco Soup in Your Slow Cooker.