Sweet and sour pork. Cubed pork and stir-fried vegetables are coated in a mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce prepared with simple ingredients. Mix in the egg white and green onions. Sweet and Sour Pork is an iconic Chinese recipe and classic Cantonese dish.
You can use almost any cut of pork for. Sweet and sour pork 咕噜肉/咕老肉 is the traditional Chinese cuisine with a universal appeal. It is easy to prepare, kids friendly, which is perfect for any busy home cooks. Kamu dapat menghidangkan Sweet and sour pork hanya dengan menggunakan 14 bahan dan 4 langkah saja. Berikut ini bahan dan cara untuk memasaknya, yuk kita coba resep Sweet and sour pork!
Bahan Sweet and sour pork
- Siapkan 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Gunakan 1 tbsp of + 1/2 tsp cornstarch.
- Gunakan 500 g of pork shoulder, deboned and cubed.
- Sediakan 1 of onion, chopped.
- Sediakan 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Sediakan 1 of thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped.
- Dibutuhkan 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Gunakan 1 of green bell pepper.
- Siapkan 1 of sweet bell pepper (red, orange or yellow).
- Diperlukan 1/2 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Sediakan 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Diperlukan 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Diperlukan 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Sediakan 1-398 ml of can pineapple chunks, including juice.
The pork pieces are doused in a thick, spoon-coating sauce with a constant pull between sweet and sour. Making sweet and sour sauce is easier than you think. It is composed of sugar, vinegar, and ketchup. Heat a separate pan then pour-in the sweet and sour sauce ingredients.
Langkah-langkah memasak Sweet and sour pork
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, a large pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Add the pork and toss until coated thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Add a good glug of veg oil to a large nonstick pan on high heat. Shake any excess coating off the pork cubes and fry them for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked, dark brown, and crunchy. Remove the cubes to a paper-towel lined plate, and give them a light sprinkle of salt..
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and green onion to the pan. Let fry 1 minute, then add the bell peppers and fry another 2 minutes..
- Turn the pan down to medium. Add the rice vinegar, ketchup, soy, chili sauce, and pineapple juice to the pan and bring to a simmer. Stir in the pineapple chunks. Make a slurry from the remaining cornstarch plus a few tbsp water. Stir the slurry into the sauce and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until thickened. Plate the pork and pour the sauce over, or serve the sauce on the side..
Sweet and Sour Pork is a Cantonese dish (咕嚕肉 or gū lō yuk) where tender pieces of pork are deep fried until crispy and then stir fried with vegetables and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. Its characteristic orange-red color comes from ketchup, which makes it especially appealing to kids and. Don't call the takeaway – cook your own sweet & sour pork using a vibrant marinade and tinned pineapple. The sweet and sour pork in China is quite different from the American version, though. The takeout style is usually heavily battered, deep fried, and swamped in a pool of very sugary sauce.