Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 29 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 7 oz of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned black beans, drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of ranch style beans.
- It’s 15 oz of navy beans (white).
- You need 10 oz of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 of fritos chips for serving.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Taco Soup step by step
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!