Fajita Sunrise Soup.
You can have Fajita Sunrise Soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fajita Sunrise Soup
- Prepare 8 oz of Beef Chorizo.
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Cilantro Heads.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 16 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of rotele pasta.
- Prepare 4 of cobs of corn.
Fajita Sunrise Soup step by step
- Thinly slice bell peppers and onions..
- Grill corn until slightly browned. Let cool and then cut the corn from the cob and add to crockpot..
- Add all ingredients into crockpot. Filling with water until near full. I cut my jalapeño length wise so heat and juice will absorb into soup..
- Set to low cook for 8-12 hours..
- During last 45 minutes, remove jalapeños halves from soup. Add the noodles..
- When finished shut off heat. Using forks, pull the chicken into shreds and mix up soup. Plate and serve..