Caldo De Albondigas/ Meatball Soup.
You can cook Caldo De Albondigas/ Meatball Soup using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caldo De Albondigas/ Meatball Soup
- Prepare of meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey, lean.
- You need 1/2 cup of jasmine rice, cooked.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1/3 cup of white onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of chipotle powder.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
- It’s of soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white onion, finely diced.
- You need 3/4 cup of carrots, medium diced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of celery, medium diced.
- You need 1 of can fire roasted tomatoes, 14.5 ounce can..
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice, use extra rice that you cooked to add to meatballs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly chopped cilantro.
Caldo De Albondigas/ Meatball Soup instructions
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients..
- Mix them up well to thoroughly combine. Set aside..
- In a large stock pot, set over medium heat, add your olive oil and heat it up..
- Add in the carrots, celery and onions and cook for four minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes and salt. Stir..
- Place in the chicken broth and bring to a low boil..
- Once it is starting to come to a boil, start forming your meatballs. These will be large and you wil get about 8-10 meatballs..
- Gently put meatballs in the broth and lower heat to simmer. Simmer for 45 minutes..
- Add the rice and simmer for another minute. Add cilantro at last moment into the soup. Then serve..
- Meatballs cooked in the broth create a beautifully tender, soft meatball. Serve this with cubed avocados and tortilla strips..
- Recipe by taylor68too..