Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup).
You can have Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup)
- Prepare Two 7 ounces of Vermicelli Noodles La Moderna – packets.
- Prepare 8 of Tomatoes Roma.
- You need half of Onion.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Tomato Knorr Bullion.
- It’s 2 of Vegetable Broth boxes.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Sopa de Fideos (Mexican Noodle Soup) step by step
- Chop onion and cook in olive oil, add chopped tomatoes and peeled garlic cloves until onions are translucent..
- Blend tomatoes, onions and garlic with one box of vegetable broth. Set aside..
- Use sautéing pan and a soup pot to brown the noodles in butter or olive oil. It is important to use two pans in order to make sure the noodles brown evenly..
- Combine all noodles in the sauce pot and add the blended tomatoes, 2 cans of tomato sauce, 2 cubes of tomato bullion and maybe more water since the noddles will expand..
- If the broth tastes good and the noodles are soft, remove from heat immediately and serve with lime..