Chicken Taco Soup. Remove chicken breasts from the soup, and allow to cool long enough to be handled. Chicken Taco Soup – spicy and warm for a cold night! One of our favorite crockpot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top.
Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot. Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts (thin).
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato soup (don't add water).
- Prepare 2 can of Corn (I use fire roasted).
- You need 1 can of Rotel (any kind).
- You need 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of Ranch mix.
- Prepare 24 oz of Can of black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Jalapenos, cheese, sour cream.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form.
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Add canned corn (keep fluid) to crockpot.
- Add everything else into crockpot except jalapenos, cheese, and sour cream. Drain black beans. Stir.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked shred chicken (I use a fork) then stir..
- Serve with jalapenos, cheese, and sour cream on top to your taste.
This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! This flavorful chicken taco soup can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. This is not an April fools joke. I'm really trying to get you to make chicken taco soup today! Of all the chicken noodle soup recipes out there, this type of soup is my favorite and is in heavy rotation from November to April.