Chipotle Caldo De Mariscos("7seas soup").
You can cook Chipotle Caldo De Mariscos("7seas soup") using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Caldo De Mariscos("7seas soup")
- It’s 4 of diced potatoes.
- It’s 2 of diced zucchini.
- You need 2 of diced chayote*mexican squash*.
- It’s 1 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1/2 bunch of diced cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 of finely diced jalapeño.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion diced.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic finely diced.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of seasonings.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- It’s 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chipotle paste.
- You need of seafood.
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet or fish of choice.
- You need 1 of Mariscos seafood mix*shrimp,crab,clams,crab legs,octopus.
- It’s 8 of large shrimp with head on.
Chipotle Caldo De Mariscos("7seas soup") instructions
- Start by dicing all your vehhies and set aside.
- Now clean your shrimp buy cutting back and taking out vein, wash and add to a small pot boil till shrimp are cooked about 6 to 7 minutes let sit in stock.
- Wash all your Mariscos seafood mix set aside.
- In a small pot add in your diced potatoes and carrots boil till just tender rinse and set aside.
- In a large stock pot add in 1 tablespoon oil heat then add in onion, garlic, and jalapeño cook about 3 minutes add in all seasonings as desired, I say desired cause you'll need to taste once you add your water and go from there..
- Now add in your water and bring to a boil. Add in your diced chiote, cook about 5 minutes then add in your zucchini cook till tender..
- Once your veggies are tender add in your potatoes, now taste for seasonings strain your shrimp stock and add to large stock pot , also Add in your fish and seafood mix simmer then add in your shrimp, and Chipotle paste turn off. Serve with cilantro, limes and tapatio hot sauce..enjoy.