Albondigas (meatball soup). Albondigas Soup is a traditional Mexican soup made with juicy, herb and rice infused meatballs (albondigas), and loaded with veggies: carrots, potatoes, celery, and chayote all simmered in a bold. Beef meatballs, or albondigas, are simmered with lots of fresh vegetables in this old-fashioned soup that's perfect for a cold, rainy All Reviews for Mama's Old-Fashioned Albondigas (Meatball Soup). Today I am making another childhood comfort food recipe, Caldo de Albondigas, also known as Mexican Meatball Soup.
This Albondigas Soup recipe is a hearty broth-based Mexican Meatball Soup, made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, that is super flavorful with seasoned meatballs, lots of vegetables, and a flavorful. Albondigas Mexican meatball soup is a simple dish with light broth, vegetables, and meatballs flavored with chorizo. This post has been updated with. You can have Albondigas (meatball soup) using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Albondigas (meatball soup)
- You need 3 quart of beef stock.
- It’s 2 of each bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2 of each eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes diced.
- It’s 1 of each chiote chopped.
- Prepare 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- You need 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Albondigas soup, or meatball soup, is the Mexican version of the classic meatball soup dish. It features beef meatballs cooked in a very light and flavorful broth full of my favorite veggies. This albondigas soup is made with beef and rice meatballs which are simmered in a seasoned tomato broth along with potatoes, carrots and zucchini. A hearty soup that both kids and adults will enjoy!
Albondigas (meatball soup) step by step
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
This easy Mexican vegetable and meatball soup (caldo de albóndigas) recipe will warm you inside and out with its aromatic goodness and natural flavors. Keto Albóndigas (Meatball) Soup is truly a Mexican classic! The soup is filled with vegetables, delicious meatballs, and a savory tomato-based soup broth. It is not hot; it has a savory flavor. Albondigas Soup Is A Delicious Mexican Recipe Filled With Meatballs, Vegetables And Spices!