MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili. MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili. I combined ideas from a few recipes I saw online to come up with this one! This is Top Secret Recipes version of The Soup Nazi's Mexican Chicken Chili.
Beef chili soup, packed with flavor is delicious over rice and topped with cheese or sour cream. Great for company, camping, and freezing. Tired of plain old Chicken Soup? You can have MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Chopped red onion.
- You need 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Chicken (I sautée mine in olive oil, garlic, and caldo de pollo but plain shredded chicken is also fine).
- Prepare 2 cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 1 can of Great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney or black beans.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (I use Ro-tel hot diced tomatoes with habañeros).
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated cheese for garnish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour cream for garnish.
Try this spunky Mexican inspired masterpiece. Adding the avocado is a must! Cheap and Easy GF Trim Healthy Mama Dinners – Yummy, easy, and cheap dinners – gluten free and THM! This Mexican Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is made with tender chicken and veggies, a flavorful tomato-chili broth, and This recipe is a delicious cross between two of my childhood faves — traditional chicken noodle soup and sopa de fideo (Mexican noodle soup).
MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili step by step
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and onion to pot and bring to a boil. Summer for a few minutes until onions are soft..
- Add both beans, tomatoes, salsa verde, cumin, and black pepper. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or until chicken is hot..
- Once soup is in individual bowls, add about 1/3 of a sliced avocado to each bowl. Top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup – tastes just like the real thing and is filled with chicken, tomatoes, cheese and more. It's a new favorite dinner meal! Today's recipe is a Copycat Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup is AMAZING!! I should begin by saying that Chili's is one of our favorite restaurants. This Mexican chicken soup recipe is layered flavors.