Easy Taco Soup.
You can have Easy Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- It’s of Easy Taco Soup.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- It’s 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- Prepare 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- You need 1 can of Original Rotel.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- You need 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Easy Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).