Cream Cheese Taco Soup.
You can cook Cream Cheese Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney Beans drained.
- You need 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Dry Ranch Mix.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Water.
Cream Cheese Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef and season as desired. I use onion and garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and salt. Then drain..
- Add kidney beans, corn, rotel and tomatoes along with water to the pot containing the ground beef. Mix well..
- Add taco seasoning and ranch mix. Mix well..
- Bring to a strong rolling boil and add cream cheese in chunks to the pot..
- Boil and mix continuously until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!!!.