Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!. Learn how to make an incredible spicy vegan Mexican soup in just literally minutes! This recipe is going to be a lifesaver for the days where. She is of Mexican descent and her soup is held in high esteem in our household.
This easy-to-make chicken and hominy soup is one of many great Mexican Christmas traditions, or simply delicious whenever you want to eat something warm and comforting. This Mexican soup is packed with beans, shredded chicken, corn, tomatoes and a little bit of heat. It's the perfect soup to enjoy all year long. You can have Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy mexican soup from Lithuania!
- You need 300 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of dark beans (can be red).
- Prepare 100 grams of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of canned tomatoes in their own juice.
- It’s 1 liter of beef broth.
- It’s 1 piece of chopped onion.
- You need 1 piece of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 300 grams of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of cili.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Soups are easy, filling, and there is always leftovers or enough to feed a bunch of friends or family. This Mexican chicken soup is no different. Traditional Mexican Sopa de Fideo, a noodle soup loved in Mexican homes, many cooks nowadays use chicken bouillon with the tomato sauce. We all love Mexican food here.
Easy mexican soup from Lithuania! instructions
- In frying pan fry onios and garlic till gold color. Add ground beef. Fry till there wont be no water and smells good. Add salt, pepper, cili ( a loooot) . Add drained beans, tomato paste, and tomatoes with juice. Cook about 6min..
- Take a big pot, add 1 liter of beef broth and and the content of frying pan. Take a mixer, and mix it all together till solid mass. At the end add cheese!!!! Bon apetite!.
Both of them easy and delicious. Today we have a Mexican soup. I haven't really had that many Mexican soups before except for a variety of Tortilla soup. A Mexican feast is an easy way to please a crowd. Try our tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas and Don't forget the guacamole!