Kmr taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
Best taco soup I've ever made! Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. You can cook Kmr taco soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kmr taco soup
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Can of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 Can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Chili's.
- It’s 1 Can of Diced or Stewed Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Water or beef broth.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Pepper.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos. The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika. The brand of taco seasoning will drastically change the flavor of this soup.
Kmr taco soup step by step
- Cook ground beef & onions for 7mins.
- Add minced garlic continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add seasonings mix for 30 more seconds.
- Add kidney & black beans, Diced tomatoes & Chili's mix well.
- Then add water or beef broth mix & simmer for 25 to 30 mins your done.
- Garnish with cheese, avocado, sour cream & serve with tortilla Chips or whatever you desire….
Taco soup sounds awesome for the winter. The only thing is I would NEVER use those packets of. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread.