Mexican Chicken Soup.
You can have Mexican Chicken Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 of Rotisserie baked chicken- I get my precooked from Safeway or QFC. It saves me time because it's cooked and seasoned perfect already.
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- You need 3 stick of Chopped celery.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic-minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 6 cup of Mexican chicken broth-tomato flavor cubes.
- You need 1 can of Green chiles- I prefer mild.
- Prepare 15 oz of Hominy.
- Prepare 15 oz of Canned corn.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Whole tomatoes roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of Zuchini-chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lime juice.
Mexican Chicken Soup step by step
- Chop celery in 1 inch slices, chop zucchini, onion,.
- Strip apart the rotisserie chicken and place aside..
- Heat the oil in medium sauce pan over medium heat..
- Add zucchini, onion, celery, hominy, garlic, chilli powder and cumin to oil. Stir together and allow ingredients to marinate in sauce pan and allow onion to soften..
- Add broth mixture to saucepan..
- Add pulled chicken, corn, chiles, oregano and any other remaining ingredient..
- Allow to simmer on stove too until zucchini and celery are soft..
- Once cooked, add lime as desired..