LOLA's tomato and oat soup (sopa de avena y jitomate).
You can cook LOLA's tomato and oat soup (sopa de avena y jitomate) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LOLA's tomato and oat soup (sopa de avena y jitomate)
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 75 grams of oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 liter of water.
LOLA's tomato and oat soup (sopa de avena y jitomate) instructions
- wash the tomatoes and cut of the ends. Next put the tomatoes, garlic and onion into a blender. Add enough water so that the ingredients in the blender are covered and then blend. Leave to one side next to the saucepan..
- heat oil in a saucepan for 2 mins.
- add the oats and fry for 5 mins stirring continuously.
- then add the blended mixture to the oats.
- add the rest of the water and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally..
- once boiling, add the stock cube and season with salt. boil for 5 mins. serve immediately with warm crusty bread or tortillas.