Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup. .from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter chicken, and much more. This keto-friendly, low-carb, Southwestern taco soup is full of ground beef, cream cheese Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef. A comforting creamy corn soup made with fresh sweet summer corn, low fat milk, thickened with a potato and topped with crumbled queso fresco and I love this soup, and this is the perfect time of year to make it with summer corn at it's sweetest!
Tender chicken, aromatic vegetables and herbs, cream, a splash of wine & topped with a touch of nutty Gruyere. Please head over to The Cookie Rookie to check out some of our other terrific soups: Hash Brown Potato Cheese Soup, Beef Tortilla Soup and Bacon Corn. This Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe is so creamy, thick, and easy to make. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup
- You need 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 can of red beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of can(small) enchilada sauce (whatever spice level you desire).
- You need 4 cups of chicken or beef broth(I used 2 cups of each).
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne powder.
Loaded with hearty shredded chicken and beans, it is a crowd-pleasing soup that's full of your favorite Mexican flavors and very comforting and delicious. This popular chicken casserole recipe is made with bacon, sour cream, condensed soup, and dried chipped beef. Serve it with rice or a tossed salad. Pour the soup and sour cream mixture over the rolls, sprinkle with pepper, and bake following the instructions above.
Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef to just under done..
- In a regular sized crockpot, add everything EXCEPT cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and cornstarch..
- Season to taste..
- Cover with foil, and crockpot lid and set to cook on low for 8 hours..
- At 7.5 hours, you will be able to shred/ cut chicken with a large spoon..
- Uncover and use separate 1 cup of soup and add cubed cream cheese, and incorporate this well..
- Add the soup cream cheese mixture back to crockpot and stir..
- Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream and stir..
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to 2 tablespoons of water,(or heavy whipping cream) and stir well..
- Add slurry to crockpot and stir in well..
- Let soup simmer, on low setting, for about 15 minutes..
- Serve as you like with shredded cheese, sour cream or tortilla chips and enjoy!.
The chicken may also be baked. This CREAMY chicken soup recipe is one of my Mom's that I'll never get tired of. This CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP is my absolute favorite soup on the planet! This is the best soup ever and This easy Homemade Queso Recipe is loaded with warm Velveeta, pepper jack cheese, beef, pale ale. Creamy Chicken Soup is so rich, yet it is loaded with veggies and is an easy, healthy, simple chicken soup recipe your entire family will love for dinner.