Chicken tortilla soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. You can cook Chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of half and half.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 2 cans of black beans drained n rinsed.
- You need 1 can of white kidney beans drained n rinsed.
- You need 1 can of great northern beans drained n rinsed.
- It’s 2 cans of corn drained n rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream style corn.
- It’s 2 cups of cheese for garnish.
- You need Bag of tortilla strips for garnish.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken tortilla soup step by step
- Turn Crock-Pot on low.
- Add all ingredients except cheese tortilla strips half and half and cream style corn.
- Stir ingredients thoroughly.
- At end of cook cycle add cream style corn n half n half stir n let cook for half hour more.
- Serve with tortilla strips n cheese.
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.