Hillbilly Taco Soup.
You can cook Hillbilly Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hillbilly Taco Soup
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- You need 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- It’s of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Hillbilly Taco Soup instructions
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.