Mike's Spicy Sick Day Soup.
You can have Mike's Spicy Sick Day Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Sick Day Soup
- You need of ● For The Broth & Spices.
- It’s 6 Cups of Chicken Or Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt Or Maggi [know maggie can murk up your broth a bit].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 for end of simmer].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Esposito.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hatch Green Chili Powder.
- You need 1 of LG Dried Bay Leaf.
- It’s of ● For The Fruits & Vegetables.
- It’s 2 Cups of Minced Hatch Green Chilies.
- It’s 1 of Medium Diced White Onion.
- It’s 2 of Sliced Deseeded Jalapeños [+ reserves – or 1/2 4 oz can].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Celery [with leaves].
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Lime Juice [+ reserved wedges for serving].
- Prepare 1 of LG Washed Diced Potato.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [+ reserves].
- It’s 1 of LG Tomato [or can of ROTELL].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- It’s as needed of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- It’s as needed of Lime Wedges.
- You need as needed of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Sliced Or Canned Jalapeños.
- You need as needed of Sour Cream.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
Mike's Spicy Sick Day Soup instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Begin your broth and bring to a steady simmer. Chop your vegetables and simmer those for 30 to 35 minutes. Then add your reserved tbsp Cumin and stir..
- Plate soup piping hot with sides and/or options. Enjoy!.