Soup. Soup is a primarily liquid food, generally served warm or hot (but may be cool or cold), that is made by combining ingredients of meat or vegetables with stock, or water. Hot soups are additionally characterized by boiling solid ingredients in liquids in a pot until the flavors are extracted. Перевод слова soup, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция cream soup — суп-пюре cabbage soup — щи fish soup — рыбный суп, уха clear soup — бульон thick soup. soup ( countable and uncountable; plural soups). lp liczba pojedyncza soup; lm liczba mnoga verb soup (third-person singular simple present soups, present participle souping, simple past and past. soup [su:p]Существительное. soup / soups. (US) enPR: so͞op, IPA(key): /sup/. From Middle English soupe, sowpe, from Old French soupe, souppe, sope, from Late Latin suppa ("sopped bread"), from Proto-Germanic *supô (compare Middle Dutch sope ("broth")).
Though the soup can be made with chicken, pork, pheasant, or seafood, these days it's typically made with beef. My version starts by simmering chunks of beef brisket in a combination of store-bought beef. soup. A liquid food that usually has meats (chicken, turkey, etc), noodles, vegetables, herbs etc. You can cook Soup using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soup
- It’s of —-Chicken and seasonings—–.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of —-Beef—-.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin 85/15 lean/ fat ratio.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped whole leaf Mexican oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s of —vegetables—-.
- Prepare 28 ounce of can of whole tomatoes.
- You need 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 pound of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 of large carrot cubed.
- You need 2 of medium cucumbers diced.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweetener of your choice.
- You need of —Last cooked—.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato paste.
- You need of —optional—-.
- You need splash of red wine vinegar per serving, optional.
Different kinds inclde Minestrone, Clam Chowder (comes in Manhattan, New England. Your favorite recipes, pictures of the lovely soup you made last night, or anything else pertaining to soup! Important note: If you are repeatedly advertising any content on your own. Soup makes the perfect casual appetizer, comforting breakfast, or meal for an upset stomach.
- Fry the chicken in the oil, season well.
- When the chicken is half done, add the ground beef and its seasonings, along with the onions..
- Add carrots it will take a bit of time to cook raw carrots.
- Simmer till all the meat is done. Add the vegetables, except cucumbers, and its seasonings. Break up the tomatoes a bit cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Now add the cucumbers..
- Add the parmesan cheese and tomato paste. Stir in well and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Find the best collection of healthy and delicious soup recipes here. Serve-up a big bowl of one of our soup recipes. From our home-made chicken soup recipes to easy leek Warm-up with our carrot and coriander, velvety pumpkin, red lentil or sweet potato soup recipes. Cold soup isn't for everyone – but you should really try this punched-up Andalucian classic after a From PB+J parfait to a West African soup, peanut butter is good for more than eating out of the jar. Make a delicious homemade soup for lunch or dinner, with this collection of our best ever soup recipes.