Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup.
You can have Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- You need 16 ounces of salsa.
- It’s 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- It’s of Sour Cream for topping.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup step by step
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..