Chicken tortilla soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. You can have Chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 can of chicken.
- Prepare 2 can of tomato w chiles.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare of cumin and chili powder.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken tortilla soup step by step
- Place all but tortilla chips and sour cream in crock pot.
- Cook 4-5 hours high 6-8 on low.
- When done place tortilla chips and sour cream on top.
- Best served with a side of warm corn bread :).
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.