Easy Spicy Chicken Soup.
You can have Easy Spicy Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spicy Chicken Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 3 piece of celery.
- You need 3 of small parsnips.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare of pepper, salt and granulated garlic.
- Prepare 8 cup of plus or minus chicken stock.
- It’s 20 oz of pre cooked chicken meat.
- You need 3 of small Mexican summer squash.
Easy Spicy Chicken Soup instructions
- Chop and dice parsnips, carrots, celery, onion and jalapeños. Add them to a pot with olive oil..
- Add seasoning and sauté until half cooked..
- While the vegetables are cooking chop and dice, the chicken and Summer squash..
- Add 6 cups of stock, the Summer squash and chicken. If you need more broth add what you need..
- Heat until hot..