Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
You can have Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 can of cream of potato.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare 1 lb of thick sliced smoked bacon.
- It’s 16 oz of Mexican Velveeta or similar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- It’s 4 cup of boiled potatoes in small chunks.
Potato Bacon Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown the ground chuck and fry up the bacon. I prefer ground chuck and thick cut bacon. Feel free to use whatever you wish, this is just my preference..
- While the meat is cooking warm up the water for the potatoes and prep them. I prefer to use red potatoes chopped up with the skins on but you can use whatever you wish..
- Chop up the onion and set aside. Once the bacon is done, sweat the onion in the bacon grease and drain along with the ground chuck..
- After the meat and onions are drained, place it in your soup pot. Cut up the velveeta into chunks and add to the meat in the pot to help soften it up..
- Chop up the bacon into desirable pieces and add to the pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. If it is too thick feel free to add 1/2 cup of milk or more chicken broth..
- Once the soup has come to a boil, add it to a crock pot and share!.