Black bean and chicken fiesta soup. View top rated Chicken fiesta soup black beans recipes with ratings and reviews. Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant, healthful one-pot meal with plump GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans, sweet red onion, crunchy red bell pepper, and creamy avocado. Cream of Wild Rice Soup Alkaline Electric Dr.
You can, of course, substitute canned beans, just drain them. The soup can also be frozen in a sturdy plastic container, or a ziploc bag. To serve, defrost and heat in microwave or on. You can cook Black bean and chicken fiesta soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black bean and chicken fiesta soup
- You need of main.
- You need 3 of or 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast sliced in half the long way(if your breast are small you may need more pieces).
- It’s 2 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 can of fiesta style corn.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 large of can (12 oz) crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of diced green chile 4oz.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of container sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese (i used taco blend).
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of spices.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of to taste: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cumin, red pepper flakes, taco seasoning.
Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant, healthful one-pot meal with our Fiesta Chicken and Black Beans recipe. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this. I usually serve Chicken Fiesta in tortillas, but it's also really good over cornbread. […] Sugar Chicken and Sweet Potatoes Pulled Pork on sandwiches Chicken Fiesta with Black Beans Italian Chicken and Tomatoes Pumpkin Black Bean Chicken Chili Cube Steaks with Gravy Chocolate.
Black bean and chicken fiesta soup step by step
- In a pot heat 2 tbsp of oil add all chicken let simmer add spices and 1can of broth. Simmer on medium heat covered with lid..
- In a stock pot add 2 tbsp oil and chopped onion cook until tender.
- Open all cans add to stock pot. Add taco seasoning packs and stir simmer on low to medium heat..
- Cube your chicken breast add to stock pot. Be careful you may need to let chicken cool first..
- Pour broth from chicken into stock pot stir add more spices if needed. Add second can of broth and bouillon cubes if needed. Taste your soup to see what's missing..
- Simmer on low for 1 hour stirring frequently..
- Serve hot and enjoy! Great in the winter months..
- I topped my soup with fresh cilantro, cheese, & sour cream delicious! I also made some cheese quesadillas to make this more a meal yum!.
- Other toppings suggestions: avocado, jalapenos, green onions, or black olives..
Chicken Fiesta with Black Beans – a crockpot recipe. by eatathomecooksrecipes. Going to try adding some garlic next time. Cream of Spinach and Artichoke Soup. Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Chili Cran-Apple Relish. Kielbasa, Shrimp & Black Bean Soup.