Chicken tortilla soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. You can have Chicken tortilla soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 2 can of red enchiladas sauce 15 oz.
- You need 2 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 3 dozen of boneless chicken breast (3lbs).
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 can of chopped green chilis.
- It’s 1 large of bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Cut chicken into diserable pieces.
- Add all ingredients in crock pot except tortilla chips and cheese.
- Let cook on low for 8 hrs or 6hrs on high.
- Crumble tortilla chips and cheese ontop of your bowls as desired.
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.