Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! This chicken tortilla soup recipe is infused with a bunch of Mexican-inspired flavors and a few extra common pantry ingredients.
Chicken breasts, corn, beans, and other delicious ingredients are simmered in a tomato base. Top this delicious soup with crispy homemade. Today I'm sharing The Best Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe I've ever made. You can cook Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 1 each of Rotisserie Chicken (shred & remove skin).
- It’s 8 cup of Chicken stalk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Black beans (medium can & rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of White and yellow corn (Drained).
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drained).
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips (Yellow corn holds together better).
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced avocado.
- It’s 1 of Shredded cheese (Colby melts great).
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. I never even thought to make it at. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Heat chicken stalk to a med boil.
- Add all ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add chips to bowl and soup on top.
- Add toppings and serve.
It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is the soup of my dreams. It's almost dump and run for the ideal easy weeknight dinner or fabulous for crowds.