You can have Lentel Soup using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentel Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Lentels.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 1 1/3 packages of "Del Fuerte" Salsa de tomate (Tomato Sauce) 210 g (7.4 oz).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 3 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Knorr "Caldo sabor de pollo" (Chicken Flavor Bouillon).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 clove of Garlic.
Lentel Soup instructions
- Slice Onion, Garlic and Bacon.
- Turn burrner to medium heat.
- Add olive oil to pot.
- Add Bacon to pot with olive oil (The amount of cooking time on it is up to you, for this recipe the Bacon works better if still tender when eaten).
- Add sliced Onion and Garlic, let cook until onion is slightly to medium tender.
- Add tomato juice.
- Add water (About 4 to 6 Cups depending on preference for soup like texture).
- Add lentels.
- Add Knorr (Chicken Flavor Bouollon).
- Add a fist of Cilantro or as desired (You can slice the cilantro if you would like to avoid messy eating at nom nom time but my grandmother did it with the full thing).
- At this time you may turn the burner to a higher level to ensure boil.
- Cover pot and let boil.
- Wait for lentels to fully cook (About 30 to 45 minutes).
- Enjoy! :).