Chilis chicken enchalada soup. In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured out how to recreate it at home. It gives this soup that undeniable enchilada taste we all crave.
Since the crockpot does all the work, you can easily make this soup even on your busiest days. A spicy chicken and chile pepper mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe that you will love. You can have Chilis chicken enchalada soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilis chicken enchalada soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken base.
- You need 3 cup of Yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mesa harina (mexican flour used to make corn tortillas).
- You need 4 quart of Water.
- You need 2 cup of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 lb of Processed american cheese (valveeta) cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 3 lb of Cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 of (toppings: cheese shredded, pico de gallo, tortilla strips).
Chicken and rice cook quickly in your pressure cooker along with enchilada sauce, green chilies, white beans and flavorful spices. I think you're really going to like this thick and creamy Instant Pot Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup! View top rated Chilis chicken enchalada soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Noodle Soup with Dill, Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup, Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup, etc.
Chilis chicken enchalada soup instructions
- In a large pot combine oil, chicken base, onion and spices saute until onions are soft and clear.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mesa harina with 1 quart water stir until lumps dissolve.
- Add mesa to onions bring to a boil mixture will start to boil and get thick stir constantly at this point to eliminate the raw taste in the mesa..
- Add remaining 3 quarts of water and tomatoes stir and let mixture return to boil stirring occasionally..
- Add cheese cubes and stir until melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy :).
Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup's SECRET RECIPE UNVEILED!!! This recipe tastes just like Chilis Chicken Enchilada Soup. Did you know they used to make this soup at the restaurant? You can make this soup just like. I never in my life thought that I would make an enchilada with a flour tortilla.