Mexican Bean Burgers with a Lime Yoghurt.
You can have Mexican Bean Burgers with a Lime Yoghurt using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Bean Burgers with a Lime Yoghurt
- Prepare 2 can of Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 tsp of Mild chilli powder.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 200 grams of Salsa (incl. extra).
- Prepare 150 grams of Yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 of Lime (juiced).
- It’s 6 of Wholemeal Burger Buns.
Mexican Bean Burgers with a Lime Yoghurt instructions
- Rinse beans and add to a bowl, then crush with a potato masher. Heat the grill to high. Add the bread crumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and 1/2 the leaves, egg and 2tbsp of salsa and season to taste. Mix together well..
- Divide the mixture into 6, wet your hands and shape into burgers. (If you want to freeze them do so now) the place them on a non-stick baking tray and grill for 4-5 mins on each side.
- To make the lime yoghurt, place the yoghurt in a bowl adding black pepper and remaining coriander leaves with yoghurt and also add the lime juice.
- Arrange the burger buns and top with any salad to the buns. Place the burgers onto the buns and add the remaining salsa on top and also the lime yoghurt.
- If want to cook them from frozen bake in oven at 200°C fan 180°C for 20/30 mins..