Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce. Steak and avocado are a common duo on my weekly menus; the combination never seems to get The avocado is a quick mash-up made with cilantro, lime juice and zest for extra punch, scallions Note: An equivalent weight of flank, flap, tri-tip, strip, or tenderloin steak can be used in place of. Salt and pepper the steak on all sides, place in a resealable plastic bag. Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, beer, cummin, chili powder, brown sugar, soy and Worcestershire sauce, pour over the steak, seal the bag well.
Delicious, easy, and healthy steak cobb salad with homemade avocado cilantro lime salad dressing. So fresh and so easy!.with Avocado Chimichurri Sauce – Deliciously juicy grilled flank steak served with an amazing blend of avocado and chimichurri sauce! Best part, as always, this flank steak comes together in NO TIME! You can cook Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garam Masala (optional).
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak.
- Prepare of Creamy Avacado-Cilantro Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Avacado.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You need of All the rest.
- You need 3 slice of Fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots (coarsely grated or cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (cut lengthwise into 3 inch stips).
- Prepare 6 cup of Rice (optional).
We're first going to season our flank steak with some salt, pepper, and cumin, and a. This cilantro lime flank steak is the way to my heart right now. And back in those days, I sat on a towel in the front yard with a boom box blasting and a stack of Sweet Valley High books at my disposal. Delicious, easy, and healthy Steak Cobb Salad with a homemade avocado cilantro lime salad dressing.
Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce instructions
- Cut steak across the grain into approximately 1 x 3 inch slices..
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl combine honey and water to form a thin liquid. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and mix well. Add steak and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined..
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ginger slices. Heat until ginger is fragrant and oil starts to sputter..
- Drain marinade. Add 1/3 of steak slices to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning slices halfway through. Transfer to plate and repeat 2 more times with remaining meat, using 2 more tablespoons of oil per batch..
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss, then return all the meat to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add scallions. Serve with rice and sauce..
Recipe LINK below! – To get the. Spicy Mint, Cilantro, and Chia Seed Chutney. The addition of chia seeds in this chutney thickens the Grind your cilantro, onion, and chiles into a paste before folding in mashed avocado for the Chimichurri, a kind of spicy, vinegar-laced pesto, is the condiment of choice for steak in Argentina. Thinly slice steak and top with salsa. Flank steak is not one of them.