Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos. Chicken thighs are soaked in the most flavorful marinade and grilled until lightly charred. Here you get corn tortillas layered with charred and tender, cilantro-lime marinated grilled chicken thighs and they're finished with creamy avocados. Here, regular tacos are elevated in this chicken with avocado tacos recipe that uses tender, spiced, grilled chicken, heart healthy avocados, and a creamy cilantro lime topping.
A three-minute dip into a pungent cilantro-lime marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. You can cook Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos
- You need of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- It’s 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- It’s 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Prepare of zest and juice from one Lime.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s of For the Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- You need of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Serving.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime Wedges.
Not everyone likes cilantro though, so if that's you, change it up a bit and try adding grated. These Grilled Chicken Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Dressing are the perfect light meal. Packed with freshness and flavour but an easy recipe to make. Combine the corn, tomatoes, avocado, red onion, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos step by step
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
Grilled Chicken Tacos and Spicy Mango Salsa. Prepare tasty and fresh grilled cilantro lime chicken with corn salsa and lime crema. Here's what you need: shredded chicken, sour cream, lime, fresh cilantro, garlic, olive oil, salt, pico de gallo, corn tortillas. Cilantro & Lime Grilled Chicken Tacos. Tortillas (corn or flour, depending on your preference).